COLLECTIONS: The Offertory Collection last weekend realised £569.89. and the second collection gathered £107.01. Grateful thanks to all contributors.
CHRISTMAS CARD RECYCLING: A large box for your old Christmas cards will be placed in the Hall until the end of January. Please use this facility.
The Fabric and Finance Committee will meet in the church hall this evening at 6 p.m.
I will be away from the parish on a private Retreat to recharge the batteries. As usual, we extend a warm welcome to Fr Boyd, who will be here next weekend for Mass and Confessions. Father Forrest.
PLEASE REMEMBER: In your charity, please remember Mgr. Brennan, Danny Burns, Patsy Cadden, Liam Dunn, David Hogg, George McCallum, Gordon McFarlane, and all the sick and housebound.
Kitty Hodge, Jimmie Joynes, Peter Maguire, George Scobie (Jnr), Bill and Kate Tooey whose anniversaries occur about this time.
- Vigil: George Scobie (Snr & Jnr)
- Sunday: People of the Parish
- Monday: Kitty Hodge
- Tuesday: Hector MacLeod
- Wednesday: People of the Parish
- Thursday: Jimmy White
- Friday: Patrick & Jean Darrien
- Saturday: Special Intention
28.12.08: no. 138 – Mr. John Docherty. 04.01.09: no. 48 – Mrs. B. Fairgrieves
The following numbers are available:- 6. 25. 28. 39. 41. 50. 68. 73. 77. 78. 84. 87. 88. 92. 101. 109. 110. 116. 125. 139. 143. 157. 168. 179. 200. Please see Julia Cameron for details
Enrolement Dates for children due to start School at Saint Mary’s in August 2009.
- Monday, 19th January: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Tuesday 20th January: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday 22nd January: 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-6:30pm
- Please bring the child’s birth certificate and proof of address
Please note that payment for all members who contribute annually (£13.00 p.a) is now due
- Children from the school will make their First Confession on Wednesday, 4th March at 7.00 pm
- Children will receive the Sacrament of Confirmation on Wednesday, 29th April at 7.00 pm
- Children will make their First Holy Communion on Sunday, 7th June at 1.00 pm
Scottish Catholic Observer: Please note that the price has been increased to 90p.