Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- MONDAY Communion Service 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am Mass 7.00 pm
- WEDNESDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- THURSDAY: Mass 10.00 am Mass and Novena 7.00 pm
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS : Saturday, after morning Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55 pm
- Shortened Way of the Cross: Friday, after Mass
Collections: The Offertory collection last weekend realized £487.37 and the second collection, £116.36 Grateful thanks to all contributors.
Special collection next weekend in aid of Peter’s Pence.
St Mungo’s High School will be showing “High School Musical” in the evenings of 22nd to 25th June. Tickets cost £6.00 and are available from the school.
200 Club: The following numbers are still available:-
42. 47. 68. 73. 78. 81. 84. 87. 109. 110. 125. 126. 135. 139. 164. 170. 200.
Please see Julia Cameron for details.
During the year, there are 48 weekly draws of £10 and 4 bumper draws of £200 each.
Cost for the year is £13, which amounts to only 25p a week.
In your charity, please remember Mgr. Brennan, Fr John McAllister, Patsy Cadden, Veronica Forrest, David Hogg, George McCallum and all the sick and housebound.
George Hamilton, Christina Hempstead, John Kennedy, Margaret Morgan and Robert Snedden, whose anniversaries occur about this time.
- VIGIL: Christina Hempstead SUNDAY: People of the Parish
- TUESDAY: Robert Snedden & George Hamilton
- WEDNESDAY: John Kennedy
- THURSDAY: Gordon McFarlane [morning]; Francis & Margaret Morgan [evening]
- FRIDAY: Edward Cummings
- SATURDAY: Mary Elder