Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am Mass 5.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass 10.00 am Mass & Novena 7.00 pm
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
Collections: The Offertory collection last weekend realized £453.16 and the special collection, in aid of the Pastoral Formation Fund, £209.09 Grateful thanks to all contributors.
Singing Sunday today! Join us after Mass to practise new – and old – hymns – and also to practise for Midnight Mass – ALL WELCOME!
Teas and Coffees will be served after Mass today – Stay and chat!
Please Note: The 4.30 pm. Sunday Mass at St. Anthony’s Church, Polmont, has been cancelled until further notice.
In your charity, please remember; Mary Baptie, Catharine Grant, David Hogg, George McCallum, Peter O’Connor and all the sick and housebound.
Agnes Ryan and Margaret Thomson, whose anniversaries occur about this time.
- VIGIL: John McAllister
- SUNDAY: People of the Parish
- MONDAY: Florinda Crolla
- WEDNESDAY: Mgr. Brennan
- THURSDAY: Morning: Agnes Ryan Evening: Catherine Rodger
- FRIDAY: Margaret Thomson
- SATURDAY: Margaret & Paddy Duff
Monsignor Brennan’s family would like to thank the Parishioners of St Mary’s for the many Mass offerings, prayers and letters of condolence they have received since Monsignor’s death.
A Memorial Mass is planned for Friday 15th January at 7.30 pm. If you are able to help in any way with the preparation, (music, buffet, communication etc), please let one of the Pass Keepers know.
- Thursday, Christmas Eve: 11.30 pm Christmas Carols and Reflections, followed by Mass at midnight.
- Friday, Christmas Day: Masses at 8.30 and 10.00am
Christmas Day is the Birthday of Christ and is a Holyday of Obligation
Directory: The new Archdiocesan Catholic Directory is now on sale, in the Hall – price £2.
St Mary’s School: Tickets for the Grand Prize Draw are still available at the School.The Draw will take place next Friday (18th) and a list of prize winners will be posted on the notice board in the Church Hall.