Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- THURSDAY Mass 10.00 am Mass & Novena 7.00 pm
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS : Saturday, from 5.30 – 5.55 pm
Collections: The Offertory collection last weekend realised £481.45 and the Special Collection, £278.05 Grateful thanks to all who donated. Special Collection today for the work of Catholic Education
Christmas Crib Basket donations this year amounted to £177.00. Thanks to all who contributed.
Welcome back to Fr Boyd, who is with us this weekend for Mass and Confessions.
Date for your Diary…Friday, 26th February….St Mary’s Primary School Fundraising Committee presents ‘The Kool Kats’, Venue: School Hall from 7.00 – 11.30 pm. Tickets £5.00 but bring your own drinks and nibbles! Tickets can be obtained from the School Office or ‘Maryanne’s Alterations’. For further details, please contact Anne-Marie Cunningham (01506 200499).
Memento DVDs of Mgr. Brennan’s Memorial Mass are now available, at a cost of £10. To reserve a copy, please see the Pass Keepers.
200 Club Winners:
24. 01.10: no. 49 – C. Maguire 31. 01.10: no.109 – Margaret Laurie. Please note that annual subscriptions (£13.00) are now due and payable to Julia Cameron. The following numbers are currently available:- 29 44 173 182 200.
In your charity, please remember Mary Baptie: Gail French, Catharine Grant, Esther McCallum, George McCallum, Peter O’Connor and all the sick and housebound. Joe Cameron, whose anniversary occurs about this time.
- THURSDAY: James Barrett (Morning) Hannah Kelly (Evening)
- FRIDAY: Joe Cameron
- SATURDAY: Joseph Leo Clark