Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am Mass 7.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass 10.00 am Mass and Novena 7.00 pm
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realized £ ………………… and the second collection, £ ……………… Grateful thanks to all contributors.
Special Collection today for the African Missions and the Holy Places.
Money collected at the Crib this year amounted to £233.50. This will be donated to a charity of the Cardinal’s choice.
Next week: the blessing of St Blaise will be given immediately after the Vigil and Sunday Masses.
In your charity, please remember; Bridie Allan, Isabel Boardman, David Clelland, Gladys Docherty, James Docherty, Annette Dunn, Thomas Gourley, George McCallum and all the sick and housebound.
Alex Davie, Annie Haggerty, Hannah Kelly, John and Mary Kilgallon, Margaret Liddle, Patrick McAllister, Helen McCubbing, Jack Murphy and John Wright, whose anniversaries occur about this time. Andrew Campbell, who died recently.
- VIGIL: People of the Parish.
- SUNDAY: Annette Dunn
- MONDAY: Andrew Campbell
- WEDNESDAY: Mr & Mrs J. Reynolds
- THURSDAY: Mary Kilgallon (morning) Mr & Mrs R. Tonner (evening)
- FRIDAY: John Kilgallon
- SATURDAY: Jack Murphy
Appeal for India:
The people of Bo’ness are being asked to support a group of teenagers in the town. These young people are travelling to India in mid February to work / help and have raised funds for their own transport. They are taking gifts for the children and valuable resources for the people of this very poor area. First year pupils at Bo’ness Academy are currently making individual gift bags and would be grateful for donations of craft items such as ribbon, paper, card, stickers, glitter etc.
Among the items the bags will contain are:-
· Pants – (for boys and girls, aged 2-7 years)
· Vitamins – (multi vitamins).
Would Parishioners wishing to donate items, please leave them in the Hall and Maria Ford will pass them to Youth Worker Lilias Snedden, who will be accompanying the group to India.
· Any donations of cash will help to support the teacher at Pastor Raj’s Tutor Centre, two nurses at the Martha Medical Clinic or blankets (cheaper to buy in India) for the Leprosy Mission.
Please help in anyway you can!