Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Requiem Mass (Bridie Allan) 10.30 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- THURSDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am Mass 7.00 pm
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY : Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
Collections: The Offertory collection last weekend realized £447.39 and the second collection, £107.54 Grateful thanks to all contributors.
Pilgrimage: As Fr Forrest is away on Pilgrimage, welcome to Fr Boyd, who will be here for Mass and Confessions this weekend.
Please pray for the success of the Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes.
S.V.P. News: Do you know of anyone who would appreciate a visit?? Either in their own home, hospital or other location. Please contact a member of the S.V.P. with details
200 Club Winner: The £200 Fair Draw took place last weekend. The winner was Julia Cameron.
In your charity, please remember:- Michelle Orr, and all the sick and housebound. John Burns, Michael Butler, John Hutchison and Norman Moffat, whose anniversaries occur about this time. Bridie Allan and Gladys Docherty, who died recently.
- THURSDAY: George Gallagher
- FRIDAY: Norman Moffat
- SATURDAY: John Burns