Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am Mass 7.00 pm
- WEDNESDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- THURSDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY : Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
Collections: The Offertory collection last weekend realized £500.22. The Special Collection for the victims of the drought in the Horn and East Africa raised £1,400.Thank you for such a magnificent and heart-warming response.
200 Club Winners:
- 12.6.11: Mrs C.A. Boyle
- 19.6.11: Dom McCann
- 25.6.11 (£200 draw): no 19 – Mrs J. Cameron
- 3.7.11: no.155 – Mrs J. McCullough
- 10.7.11: no. 2 – Mrs Elma Brown
- 17.7.11: no.132 – Mrs Mary Bryant
- 24.7.11: no.135 – Mrs M. Meikle
There are still a few spare numbers – please see Julia Cameron for details.
In your charity, please remember: Michelle Orr, and all the sick and housebound.
Tony Corvi, whose anniversary occurs about this time.
Harry McCafferty and Bill Morris who died recently.
- VIGIL: People of the Parish
- SUNDAY: Bridie Allan
- TUESDAY: Beatrice Gordon
- WEDNESDAY: Harry McCafferty
- THURSDAY: John & Colin Wardrop
- FRIDAY: Tony Corvi
- SATURDAY: Bridie Allan