Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am First Holy Communion Mass 1.00 pm
- MONDAY: (Requiem Mass for Margaret Green) 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- THURSDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am Mass 7.00 pm
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
Today – Trinity Sunday – is the last day for fulfilling your Easter Duties !
Collections: The Offertory collection realized £558.45, and the special collection, for the work of the Apostolate of Life, £196.05. Grateful thanks to all contributors. The total collected in the SCIAF ‘wee boxes’ amounted to £482.54……….. Many thanks!
St Mary’s will organise a stall selling Home Baking, Tablet and Tombola at the Pipe Band Competition next Saturday, (9th June) in Kinneil estate (10.00 am – 6.00 pm). Donations of baking etc. may be handed in to the Church Hall on Friday between 5.00 – 7.00 pm.
In your charity, please remember: Bobby Madden and all the sick and housebound. Linda Carlin, Isabella & Peter Harvey, Margaret Morgan, Jeannie Rutherford and Walter Snedden, whose anniversaries occur about this time. Fr John McQuade, Margaret Green, John Hutchings and Ellen Morrison, who died recently.
- VIGIL: People of the Parish
- SUNDAY: Rona Forrest
- MONDAY: Margaret Green (Requiem Mass)
- WEDNESDAY: David Clelland
- THURSDAY: Fr John McQuade
- FRIDAY: Walter Snedden
- SATURDAY: Ellen Morrison