Services for the week
- SUNDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service 10.00 am Mass 7.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Mass 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass 10.00 am Vigil Mass 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS: Saturday morning after Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55 pm.
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realized £437.93 and the second Collection, £96.25. Grateful thanks to all donors.
Mary’s Meals: It’s Back to School time again and many of our young parishioners will have new school bags and equipment for the new term. If you have any old backpacks / school bags, these would be welcomed by Mary’s Meals, for distribution in their schools. Simply hand them in at Church. If you are able to add any equipment, you would really be helping a very worthwhile cause. Among the many articles required are:- Pens l pencils l rubbers l rulers l pencil cases l jotters l balls l backpacks.Tooth brushes l toothpaste l hand towels l shorts l polo / T shirts l flip-flops.
St Mary’s has once again won the Best Church Garden Competition!
This is due to the tireless efforts of our few dedicated gardeners. More volunteers would help spread the load….. “Many hands make light work”
SVP News – A Date for your Diary…. The Christmas Lunch will be held on Friday, 18th December. More details nearer the time.
200 Club Winners;
· 28.06.2015 – No64 –Annie Kennedy
· 05.07.2015 – No18 – H.Rintoil
· 12.07.2015 – No 191 – Margaret Murray
· 19-07-2015 – No69 – W.Burns
· 26-07-2015 – No142 – H.Stevenson
· 02.08.2015 – No189 – M Don
· 09.08.2015 – No137 – D Burns
· 16.08.2015 – No118 – J.Blair
· 23.08.2015 – No74 – J.Temperley
In your charity, please remember: Marion McCarthy, Eileen Smullen, and all the sick and housebound. Jan Barrett, Ian McAllister and Peter Young, whose anniversaries occur about this time. Mary Cameron, who died recently.
- VIGIL: Eugene Little
- SUNDAY: people of the Parish