Services for the week:
- SUNDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am; Mass and Way of the Cross at 7.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass at 10.00 am; Vigil Mass at 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS: Saturday, after morning Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55pm
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realized £503.41 and the second collection, £123.78. Grateful thanks to all donors. There will be a Special Collection next week for the Aged and Infirm Clergy Fund.
Proceeds of the Lenten Alms Box will go to charities of the Archbishop’s choice.
A Plenary Indulgence is available to all who devoutly make the Way of the Cross during Lent.
In your charity please remember in your prayers Fr Carr, Maureen Simpson, Eileen Smullen and all the sick and housebound. Also, John Boyd, Agnes Carlin, Robert and Mary Clelland, Margaret Maguire, Gordon McFarlane, Florence Snedden and Helen Stirling whose anniversaries occur about this time, and Nuala Dyer who died recently.
- VIGIL: David Burns
- SUNDAY: People of the Parish
- MONDAY: Nuala Dyer
- WEDNESDAY: John Hempstead
- THURSDAY: John Boyd
- FRIDAY: Margaret Murray
- SATURDAY: Mary Madden
DO YOU WANT TO FAST THIS LENT? (in the words of Pope Francis):
- Fast from hurting words and say kind words.
- Fast from sadness and be filled with gratitude.
- Fast from anger and be filled with patience.
- Fast from pessimism and be filled with hope.
- Fast from worries and have trust in God.
- Fast from complaints and contemplate.
- Fast from pressures and be prayerful.
- Fast from bitterness and fill your heart with joy.
- Fast from selfishness and be compassionate to others.
- Fast from grudges and be reconciled.
- Fast from words and be silent, so you can listen.