Services for the week:
- SUNDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am; Mass at 7.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Mass at 10.00 am; Funeral Service for Susan and Joe McGuinness at 11.15 am
- SATURDAY: Mass at 10.00 am; Vigil Mass at 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS: Saturday, after morning Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55 pm
Easter Duty Time (the reception of Holy Communion and – if necessary – Confession), continues during the Easter season.
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realized £604.88 and the second collection, £139.33. Grateful thanks to all donors.
Please return your SCIAF “Wee Boxes” now.
Special Collection today for Mary’s Meals.
Race Night: St. Mungo’s High School PTA are holding their annual Race Night on Friday 26th May in St. Francis Xavier’s Church Hall, Falkirk.
- Doors open at 7.30pm, with the first race at 8pm.
- Tickets: £4.00, available from Claire Quin (07988931719) or directly from the school.
- BYOB and snacks!
- Donations for raffle prizes would be greatly appreciated and can be handed in to the school or by contacting Claire Quin.
Parish Pastoral Council: There will be a meeting of the PPC on Thursday evening (27th) at 7pm in the Church Hall.
Confirmation: Archbishop Cushley will confer the Sacrament of Confirmation on 15 children from our Parish during 10 o’clock Mass next Sunday. Please note, he will use the following wording for the Final Blessing:
- Archbishop: Peace be with you.
- Response: And with your spirit.
- Archbishop: Blessed be the name of the Lord.
- Response: Both now and forever.
- Archbishop: Our help is in the name of the Lord.
- Response: Who made Heaven and Earth.
- Archbishop: May Almighty God bless you, + the Father, + and the Son, + and the Holy Spirit.
- Response: Amen
RCIA: Congratulations to Bill and Margaret Ann who were received into the Roman Catholic Church last weekend at the Easter Vigil Mass. Please continue to remember them in your prayers. Thanks also to those who have attended the RCIA sessions, exploring our faith and supporting Bill and Margaret Ann on their journey.
Thank you to everyone who donated and helped in any way at our recent Prize Bingo evening. The magnificent total of £1,219.20 was raised.
In your charity, please remember in your prayers Fr Carr, Gerry Henderson, Maureen Simpson, Eileen Smullen, and all the sick and housebound. Also, David Clelland, J. Cuthbertson, Mary & Hugh Hamilton, Neil Martin and Maureen Robertson, whose anniversaries occur about this time, and Susan and Joe McGuinness, who died recently.
- VIGIL: James Temperley
- SUNDAY: People of the Parish
- MONDAY: Holy Souls
- WEDNESDAY: James Temperley
- THURSDAY: May Wojtasinska
- FRIDAY: Mary Madden
- SATURDAY: James Temperley