Services for the week:
- SUNDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- THURSDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass at 10.00 am; Vigil Mass at 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS: Saturday, after morning Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55 pm
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realized £441.08 and the second collection, £110.36. Grateful thanks to all donors.
Thank you to Fr Henry (McLaughlin), for looking after our spiritual needs in Fr Forrest’s absence.
Fabric & Finance Committee will meet in the Presbytery this afternoon at 3.00 pm.
A volunteer-run ‘Breakfast Club’ has now started at St Mary’s Primary School! The aim is to ensure that every child has breakfast each school day, thereby helping them to achieve their potential, whilst creating a sociable environment where the children interact.
If any parishioner has an hour to spare on the odd morning and would be interested in helping out with this new venture, please contact Michael Burnett on 07982 999 785 or by email to email@example.com
RCIA: This is a process of faith formation, by which adults who choose to do so, are welcomed into the Catholic Church. Weekly sessions guide those who seek to become full members of the Catholic Church, through the teachings and beliefs of the Church and what being ‘Catholic’ means.
These sessions are also a great opportunity for all Catholics to learn more and also welcome and support those new to Catholicism.
ALL ARE WELCOME to attend the weekly sessions, which are held in the Hall each Tuesday evening at 7.30 pm.
For more information, please contact Callum Timms on 07817 510 850 OR by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bo’ness Churches Together:
- St Catharine’s: 3rd October – (Church Hall, 10.00 am – Noon): ‘Simple Cookery’. For adults (especially widowers) who may struggle to make a meal for themselves. Come along and learn how to prepare, cook and then eat your lunch – with new friends!
- 28th October – St Catharine’s Church, (10.00 am – Noon): Prayer Day. Theme – ‘Parables of the Bible’. (St Mary’s is reflecting on the Parable of the Good Samaritan). All are welcome to participate and afterwards, adjourn to the Hall for soup and sandwiches, tea/coffee.
In your charity, please remember in your prayers, Fr Carr, Gerry Henderson, Maureen Simpson, Eileen Smullen, and all the sick and housebound. Also, Ellen Boyd, John Clelland, James Hamilton, Helen Holland, Jeannie McAvoy, Minnie Mulholland, Mary Savage and Thomas Wilson, whose anniversaries occur about this time.