Services for the week:
- SUNDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am; Mass at 7.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass (Requiem) at 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass at 10.00 am; Vigil Mass at 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS: Saturday, after morning Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55 pm
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realized £460.86 and the second collection, £157.89. Grateful thanks to all donors.
Thanks once again, to the Music and Movement Group, for another donation of £25.
Dates for your Diary:
- December 15th: The St Vincent de Paul Christmas Lunch will be held on Friday, 15 December in the usual venue, Kinneil Bowling Club. We are also providing Christmas Parcels for housebound Parishioners – so please let us know of anyone who is housebound!
- RCIA: This is the final weekly session of exploring our Catholic Faith before Christmas, and will be held in the Church Hall on Tuesday at 7.30 pm. This week, we will be exploring the signs and symbols in our church. All are very welcome.
- St Michael’s (Linlithgow) Ladies’ Club meets every two weeks on Wednesdays, for a social evening which also includes presentations on various topics of interest. Ladies from St Mary’s are cordially invited and will be welcomed to join in!
Can You Help Storehouse to supply Christmas Dinners? The Salvation Army (organisers), are asking for help from the various Churches in the town, to assist in providing Christmas Dinners for those in need. Each Church has been designated a specific area. St Mary’s has a nice, easy one this year -Desserts ……. Cranberry Sauce; Cream; Jelly; Custard; Rice. Additionally, any donations of cash or new toys would be greatly appreciated. The pick-up date (from Church), is Sunday, 16th December.
More Help Needed! Our winter nights are unbelievably cold – specially if you have to spend them outdoors or dossing on somebody’s floor! This appeal is for sleeping bags for the homeless. If you have any unwanted spare, clean or new sleeping bags, please let us know… We can find them a Good Home!
Scout Post: The Scouts’ Post Box will be available in the hall during the first three weekends in December. Price is still 30p. Cards will be delivered in the Bo’ness area.
In your charity, please remember in your prayers, Fr Carr, Maureen Simpson, Eileen Smullen, and all the sick and housebound. Also, Margaret Cummings, Aidan Holland, Moira Hutchison and Agnes Ryan, whose anniversaries occur about this time, and Gerry McBride and George Mitchell, who died recently.
- VIGIL: People of the Parish
- SUNDAY: The Stirling Family
- MONDAY: The Clelland Family
- WEDNESDAY: Gerry McBride
- THURSDAY: George Mitchell (Requiem)