Services for the week:
- SUNDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Requiem Mass at 10.00 am (Ben McAllister)
- TUESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am; Mass & Way of the Cross at 7.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass at 10.00 am; Vigil Mass at 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS: Saturday, after morning Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55 pm
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realised £589.28 and the second collection, £85.56.
R.C.I.A: This week’s RCIA session has been cancelled – but the regular weekly sessions will resume on Tuesday 27th February at 7.30pm in the Hall, when we will continue to consider the Sacraments.
All who are interested in learning more about our Catholic faith are very welcome to attend!
Parish Pastoral Council: There will be a meeting of the PPC.on Thursday 22nd February at 7pm in the Church Hall. All Parishioners are very welcome to attend.
Ladies’ Night at St Francis Xavier’s, Falkirk: A St Patrick’s Night 2-course Dinner and Dance will take place on Friday, 23 March. Tickets cost £12.00 and full details are available from the Pass Keepers. For catering purposes, please book your tickets as soon as possible!
In your charity, please remember in your prayers, Maureen Simpson, Eileen Smullen and all the sick and housebound. Also, Annie Andrews, Rena Biagini, Frances Boyd, Agnes Cain, Alexander Clelland, George Madden, Mary Madden, Russell McAllister, Jane McCafferty, Bridget McLaughlin, Kitty McMoran and Ellen Jane O’Kane, whose anniversaries occur about this time, and Fr Carr and Ben McAllister, who died recently.
- VIGIL: People of the Parish
- SUNDAY: Tom Mulholland
- MONDAY: Ben McAllister (Requiem)
- WEDNESDAY: Tom Mulholland
- THURSDAY: Maureen McAllister
- FRIDAY: Tom Mulholland
- SATURDAY: Thomas Stewart Blair
Do You Want to Fast this Lent?…
(In the words of Pope Francis)
• Fast from hurting words and say kind words
• Fast from sadness and be filled with gratitude
• Fast from anger and be filled with patience
• Fast from pessimism and be filled with hope
• Fast from worries and have trust in God
• Fast from complaints and contemplate sympathy
• Fast from pressures and be prayerful
• Fast from selfishness and be compassionate
• Fast from bitterness and fill your heart with joy
• Fast from grudges and be reconciled
• Fast from words and be silent, so that you can understand