Services for the week:
- SUNDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- MONDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- TUESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am
- WEDNESDAY: Communion Service at 10.00 am; Mass at 7.00 pm
- THURSDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- FRIDAY: Mass at 10.00 am
- SATURDAY: Mass at 10.00 am; Vigil Mass at 6.00 pm
- CONFESSIONS: After Saturday Mass and from 5.30 – 5.55 pm
Easter Duty Time (Reception of Holy Communion and – if necessary – Confession), lasts until after Easter.
Collections: The Offertory Collection last weekend realised £774.29 and the second collection, £119.97. Grateful thanks to all donors.
Thanks to the Music & Movement Group for a further donation of £25.
My sincere thanks and appreciation to each and every one of you, who so kindly remembered me this Easter.
Congratulations to our dedicated small band of gardeners, who keep the church grounds in such beautiful condition. Extra help – even a little – would be greatly appreciated.
200 Club Winners:
- 4.3.18: no. 122 – William McAllister
- 11.3.18: no. 51 – B. Fairgrieves
- 18.3.18: no. 95 – L. Beeby
- 25.3.18: no. 199 – M.Corvi
In your charity, please remember in your prayers, Eileen Smullen and all the sick and housebound. Also, Agnes Dewar, Martin, Leo McMoran, Alexander Morrison and Mary Nawrocka, whose anniversaries occur about this time, and Billy Ruth who died recently.
- VIGIL: People of the Parish
- SUNDAY: Tom Mulholland
- MONDAY: Agnes & John Gourley
- WEDNESDAY: Billy Ruth
- THURSDAY: Cardinal O’Brien
- FRIDAY: Helen Stirling
- SATURDAY: Ben McAllister